Work by Title
- Mother: Emily Davison (1872-1913)2009
- Mother: Josephine Butler (1828-1908)2009
- Mother: Marie Stopes (1880 -1958)2009
- Mother: Mary Prince (1788 - c1833)2009
- Mother: Mary Seacole (1805-1881)2009
- Mother: Mary Wollstonecraft (1759-1797)2009
- Mother: Radclyffe Hall (1880-1943)2009
- Mother: Ruth Ellis (1926-1955)2009
- Mother: Simone Weil (1909 -1943)2009
- Mother: Vera Brittain (1893 -1970)2009
About Vaughan Grylls
Born 10th December 1943 in Newark, Nottinghamshire and attended art schools at Nottingham, Wolverhampton, Goldsmiths' and the Slade. He has taught at several art schools in the UK and the US.
From 1996 to 2005 he was Director of the Kent Institute of Art and Design. In 2005 he resigned to concentrate full-time on his own work after joining the Kent and the Surrey Institutes of Art and Design to make the University for the Creative Arts.
″I still use the same approach to my work: I get an idea, think of the title and then make the work. So not much has changed since 1964″
Copyright ©2013 belongs to Vaughan Grylls